Darkest Hour [Blu-ray]
- Buy New: $19.71
as of 4/21/2018 02:11 UTC details
- List Price:
- You Save: $15.27 (44%)
- Sales Rank:48
- Format:Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:French (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired)
- Number Of Discs:2
- Running Time:125 Minutes
- Rating:PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Aspect Ratio:1.85:1
- Picture Format:Anamorphic Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7 x 5 x 0.5
- MPN:XB9722 BR
- DARKEST HOUR - As Hitler's forces storm across the European landscape and close in on the United Kingdom, Churchill is elected the new Prime Minister. With his party questioning his every move, and King George VI (Ben Mendelsohn) skeptical of his new political leader, it is up to Churchill to lead his nation and protect them from the most dangerous threat ever seen.
- AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCE - Gary Oldman gives an Oscar(r) nominated, Golden Globe-winning performance as Winston Churchill in acclaimed director Joe Wright's soaring drama Darkest Hour.
- ALL-STAR CAST - Gary Oldman won both a Golden Globe and BAFTA for his portrayal of Winston Churchill. Also stars Academy Award(r) nominee Kristin Scott Thomas and Ben Mendelsohn as King George VI.
- BONUS FEATURES - Include behind-the-scenes documentaries and director's commentary.
- REGION 1 CODED - Runs 2 hours on a single Blu Ray.