Food: What the Heck Should I Eat?
- Buy New: $11.65
as of 3/18/2018 15:41 UTC details
- List Price:
- You Save: $16.35 (58%)
- Sales Rank:9
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.32
- Dimensions (in):6.5 x 1.5 x 9.8
- 1 New York Times bestselling author Dr. Mark Hyman sorts through the conflicting research on food to give us the skinny on what to eat.
- Did you know that oatmeal actually isn't a healthy way to start the day? That milk doesn't build bones, and eggs aren't the devil? In Food: What the Heck Should I Eat?, Dr. Hyman looks at every food group and explains what we've gotten wrong, revealing which foods nurture our health and which pose a threat. He also explains food's crucial role in functional medicine and how food systems and policies affect our environmental and personal health.